Back to Mr. Anker Tests
These quiz activities include fundamental learnings for 5th, 8th, and 11th Grade students.
This applies to most school districts in the United States.
These practice activities can also be used to help prepare for a U.S. Citizenship Test.
There may be reforms to Immigration Law in the U.S. that might allow for new applications.
Any reform plan proposed by the U.S. President must be approved by U.S. Congress.
Here are some examples of questions included in these tests:
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. What does the Constitution do?
3. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
4. What is an amendment?
5. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
6. What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?
7. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
8. What did the Declaration of Independence do?
9. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
10. What is freedom of religion?
11. What is the economic system in the United States?
12. What is the 'rule of law'?
13. Name one branch or part of the government.